Registration Portal: http://livemorekidstriseries.checkpointspot.asia/
Date: 7th October 2017, Saturday
Venue: The Australian International School Malaysia, 22, Jalan Anggerik, Mines Wellness City, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor
Registration Deadline: End of 15th September 2017, Friday
Race Category & Entry Fee:
*Age Groups are based on the age as at 31 December 2017
*Fees are exclusive of registration portal administrative fees
1. Finisher Medal
2. Event T-shirt
3. Electronic Timing Result
Race Kit Collection:Race pack is to be collected in the morning of the race day.
1. The top three in each event category will be awarded with a trophy so long as there are a minimum of four (4) participants in each category. This includes relay teams although please note that there will be 1 trophy per team.
2. There will be points in each event contributed towards the Live More Kids Triathlon Series with the exception of the relay team format that has been introduced mid year.
3. Series age group winners’ awards will be announced after the finale event for 2017 at Epsom College on 12 November.
1. Race info booklet (including event schedule, race courses, and race pack collection etc. will be released two weeks prior the event.
2. The usages of floating devices (e.g. floaties, kickboards, noodles) and training wheels are permitted for all age categories. U6 kids can start with the floating device or have it passed to them during the swim.
3. For U6 category, the kids will be entitled to podium prizes if any floating devices are used in the race.
For U8 and above, the kids will NOT be entitled to podium prizes if any floating devices / training wheels are used in the race.
Volunteers are required for the period of pre-, during- and post-event from 6a.m. to 3p.m. on the race day.
Volunteers are entitled to one volunteer t-shirt and unique experience in a fun-filled triathlon event.
For volunteering opportunity please email us at email@example.com (only serious applicant will be considered).