Registration Portal: http://livemorekidstriseries.checkpointspot.asia/
25th March 2017 (Saturday): U6, U8, U10, U12
26th March 2017 (Sunday): U15, U18, O18
Venue: Nexus International School Malaysia, Jalan Diplomatik 3/6, Diplomatik Presint, 62050 Putrajaya, Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya
Registration Deadline: End of 3rd March 2017, Friday
Race Category & Entry Fee:
|Under 6 (5 & below)||65|
|Under 8 (6-7)||65|
|Under 10 (8-9)||65|
|Under 12 (10-11)||65|
|Under 15 (12-14)||65|
|Under 18 (15-17)||65|
|Open (18 & above)||90|
*Age Groups are based on the age as at 31 December 2017
*Fees are exclusive of registration portal administrative fees
1. Finisher Medal
2. Event T-shirt
3. Electronic Timing Result
25th March (Sat): 6.30am – 8.00am
26th March (Sun): 6.30am – 8.00am
1. Top three in each category in each event will be awarded with trophies.
2. There will be points in each event contributed towards the Live More Kids Triathlon Series.
3. Series age group winners’ awards are to be announced.
1. Race info booklet (including event schedule, race courses, and race pack collection etc. will be released two weeks prior the event.
2. The usages of floating devices (e.g. floaties, kickboards, noodles) and training wheels are permitted for all age categories. U6 kids can start with the floating device or have it passed to them during the swim.
3. For U6 category, the kids will be entitled to podium prizes if any floating devices are used in the race.
For U8 and above, the kids will NOT be entitled to podium prizes if any floating devices / training wheels are used in the race.
Volunteers are required for the period of pre-, during- and post-event from 6a.m. to 3p.m. on the race day.
Volunteers are entitled to one volunteer t-shirt and unique experience in a fun-filled triathlon event.
For volunteering opportunity please email us at email@example.com (only serious applicant will be considered).
Click below to view: